The Africa Experience contributes to your personal development by organizing all sorts of travels for those who feel a link with nature. Especially the African nature supports you in discovering your own potential, and the awareness that we are one with nature. Our programs have impact on your personal development, but also on our conservation projects in Botswana.
During our programs in nature, the untamed parts of the beautiful wilderness in Eastern Botswana, Central Tuli, will ground you. There will be all the time in the world to reflect, to think, to learn and to grow. More awareness is created from the power of nature, the sounds of the bush, the sounds of wildlife close by, the beauty of the Milky way at night during a sleep out and endless views that will take your breath away.
Why book a special experience safari?
You learn all about conservation and African Wildlife. You participate in the many projects we undertake.
All profits from our Camps flow directly back into our Timbo Afrika foundation. Indirect you contribute to three key major pillars and you become an ambassador yourself!
- The re- introduction of endangered African species, such as the rhino and sable antilope
- You built a future for communities in eco-tourism
- Creating Wildlife corridor
What makes our special experience safari unique?
We offer our guests a unique opportunity to actively participate in research and nature conservation projects.
- Unique photography opportunities in our underground photography hide
- Our guests engage and join our guides and trackers for 5 days
- Monitor and track specific research data of African species
- Track and monitor the unique behavior of the Leopard and Elephants
- Installation and set-up of trail cameras – collate important data driven genealogies of Leopards
- Daily interactive workshops on sustainable conservation and field lectures
Your purchase price includes a donation to Timbo Afrika Foundation, trail camera, research images, bi-weekly updates once your home.