We are in the memory-making business!
With established credentials within the safari industry, The Africa Experience offers a specialised tailormade travel service. Our packages incorporate the best possible value for money travel logistics in combination with wildlife viewing, nature connections and beautifully charming destinations. Our attention to every detail comes standard, from the moment you book with us until your safari is complete.
As we are aware that every traveler has its own personal preferences and budgets, we have put together fo you a number of “travel Suggestions”. These suggestions bring you to our Koro Camps in Tuli, Botswana and /or to Machangulo in Mozambique but along the routes to get there, we have made a number of selections of beautiful lodges and locations which are worthwhile staying. You can self drive, we can drive you, or you can even opt to use a private charter. Want to make the arrangements yourself? Or rather have that we make them? Everything is possible!
With renowned specialised safari and wilderness guide Alan McSmith on board, The Africa Experience offers a formidable guiding pedigree. With over 30 years of wildlife and travel experience in seven African countries, we design and operate private safaris with a difference; combining close up big game encounters, pristine destinations, walking safaris and meaningful connections with conservation initiatives on the ground.
What makes our Safaris unique?
- Personalised and exclusive planning for small parties of clients.
- Adventurous destinations in big game country.
- Flexible, professional yet relaxed hosting and guiding.
– Unlimited doses of enthusiasm
– Entertaining storytelling; meet local characters and share anecdotes and adventures!
– Discover the real stories behind conservation initiatives … at ‘ground zero’
– Specialised encounters such as: